Saturday, January 24, 2009

"The driver started up the street. I settled back. Brett moved close to me. We sat close against each other. I put my arm around her and she rested against me comfortably. It aws very hot and bright, and the houses looked sharply white. We turned out onto thr Gran Via.
'Oh, Jake', Brett said, 'we could have had such a damned good time together.'
Ahead was a mounted policeman in a khaki directing traffic. He raised his baton. The car slowed suddenly pressing Brett against me.
'Yes.' I said. 'Isn't it pretty to think so?'"

"Fiesta: The Sun Also Rises", Ernest Hemingway

2 comentários:

ematejoca said...

Um dos meus livros favoritos na minha juventude.
Caso os tens exames terem acabado, AQUI VEM O DESAFIO para ti:

Consiste em escrever aleatoriamente episódios da nossa vida.

As regras são:

1. Pôr o link da pessoa que convidou;
2. Escrever as regras do meme no blogue;
3. Contar seis coisas aleatórias sobre nós;
4. Indicar mais 6 pessoas e respectivos links;
5. Deixar um comentário a cada uma dessas 6 pessoas.

Eu vou só publicar amanhã. Mas queria saber se aceitas para escrever o teu nome.

Beijinhos
Teresa

Anonymous said...

Que linda musica!
A minha favorita dos WT!

LINDAAA!

Boa escolha minha linda!

beijinhosss adoro-te!